Our CEMS uses the proven UV fluorescence principle, coupled with state-of-the-art microprocessor technology to provide accurate and dependable measurements of low level S0 2 and NOx.
Exceptional stability is achieved with the use of an optical shutter to compensate for PMT drift and a reference detector to correct for changes in UV lamp intensity.
- Ranges are 0-50 ppb to 0-20 ppm, user selectable
- Dual ranges and auto ranging
- Microprocessor controlled for versatility
- Multi-tasking software allows viewing test variables while operating
- Continuous self checking with alarms
- Dual bi-directional RS-232 ports for remote operation (optional RS-485 or Ethernet)
- Digital status outputs indicate instrument operating condition
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature and pressure compensation
- Internal Zero & Span check (optional)
- Internal data logging with 1 min to 365 day multiple averages
- Critical orifices provide flow stability
0 character (maximum of 4000)