The Model 6200E Total Sulfides Analyzer utilizes proven UV fluorescent technology to continuously detect sulfides found in inert gas streams. An internal, quartz catalytic converter is employed to convert the sulfides, when mixed with scrubbed ambient air, into SO2 via high temperature oxidation.
An internal vacuum pump is employed to draw both the sample and the ambient air into the converter. The converted sample gas is fed to the fluorescence chamber where it is then exposed to ultra-violet radiation.
- High sensitivity with user selectable ranges from 0-50 ppb to 0-20 ppm
- Microprocessor controlled, providing advanced user interface capabilities
- Built-in data acquisition capability using the analyzers own RAM
- Extremely high-end self diagnostic capability providing continuous self checking with continuous warning alarms
- Bi-directional RS-232C for remote operation
- Critical orifices provide flow sensitivity
- High temperature TRS converter
- Digital status outputs provide instrument condition
- Easy to read display
- Proven UV fluorescence technique