Model 6400E uses the proven UV fluorescence principle, coupled with state-of-the-art microprocessor technology to provide accurate and dependable measurements of low level S0 2.
Exceptional stability is achieved with the use of an optical shutter to compensate for PMT drift and a reference detector to correct for changes in UV lamp intensity.
- Ranges are 0-50 ppb to 0-20 ppm, user selectable
- Dual ranges and auto ranging
- Microprocessor controlled for versatility
- Multi-tasking software allows viewing test variables while operating
- Continuous self checking with alarms
- Dual bi-directional RS-232 ports for remote operation (optional RS-485 or Ethernet)
- Digital status outputs indicate instrument operating condition
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature and pressure compensation
- Internal Zero & Span check (optional)
- Internal data logging with 1 min to 365 day multiple averages
- Critical orifices provide flow stability